Matterhorn’s local knowledge, experience and relationships in supporting those attending events in Qatar has paid off with a new contract win in partnership with Blusec SA, Lugano, the Swiss based Risk and Security management company. This contract is to support IATA, the International Air Transport Association’s upcoming 78th Annual General Meeting (AGM) and World Air Transport Summit (WATS) being held in Doha in the month of June. The AGM is IATA’s flagship event and will see up to 800 delegates arrive from around the globe and the partnership will provide risk management consultancy as well as health and safety, security services for the events.
Matterhorn provide Intelligence driven insights and tailored in-country support for businesses attending events or who are involved with major projects in the MENA region. If you have an important event or conduct business in Qatar or the broader MENA region, we would love to talk to you.
Key advantages of using Matterhorn for your event & project risk and security planning.
Pre event planning
- Access local insight and intelligence reporting
- Security and operational risk assessment for the event. Tailored to organisation and attendee schedules
- Venue risk reports (Attendee accommodation or meeting / entertainment venues)
- Event planning consultancy
- Assistance with medical incidents
- Hotel evacuation
- Arrest or incident involving employees or representatives
- ESG / brand reputation advice
- Local logistics and procurement support
- Sub-contractor management
During the event
- Airport meet and greet
- Premier vehicles and trained drivers
- Executive protection
- Project managers
- Concierge and chaperone service for travelling guests and VIP’s
- Tailored health, safety and security event guided for attendees and guests
- Access to paramedics
- Access to Matterhorn 24/7 control centre
- Access to major incident alerts service (via app)
- Client desk and integration within control centre for security team leader.